"...being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentelness and reverence..."

I think those words written by Peter sum up what I want to accomplish with this blog. My hope is to address issues related to apologetics, theology, philosophy, and popular culture. Obviously, I will be presenting a Christian point of view on the topics discussed, but my prayer is that I will accurately presenting the issues being discussed. My goal will be to present the truth with gentelness and respect to readers of this blog. So I encourage you to continue visiting this blog, ask questions or join in the conversation.

Peace

Warren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grappling with the Craziness of an Election Year with the Book of Kings

The Good Thing About God and Judgment